Friday, February 12, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Day!!

Swagbucks is a search engine that rewards you periodically when you search.  I usually search a few times a day and after about 5 searches I am able to score at least one Swagbuck.  It is surprising how fast they accumulate for minimal effort.  AND it only takes 45 Swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon gift card.  If you have shopped at Amazon you know that you can get some really good deals.  I used Amazon for many of my Xmas gifts, this year I plan on using the gift cards I earn through Swagbucks towards gifts for others.  Especially for those kids in my life who want specific items that I know they will not need to return. 

If you are not using Swagbucks - just go here to sign up!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Bath & Body Works update! I linked to your page. : ) I am following you now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great heads up on deals!

    Love the blog! Following you from FF. Would love to have you visit me!

    mommysblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete