Wednesday, January 13, 2010

CVS stop


I hope everyone has a Extra Care Card and uses it when they shop. You can earn coupons to be used on future purchases. Click here if you would like to know more about Extra Care rewards. Also, something I learned the other day is that there are coupon kiosks in the stores. If you scan your card you will receive coupons. Today I received a coupon for $4 off a $20 purchase! Helping me get all you see above for $3.68!
4 Maalox/Gas-X products $22.56
SoyJoy bars $6
Total $28.56 before tax
Used $4 off $20 coupon
Used (4) $2 manufacturers coupons on the Maalox and Gas-X
Used $14 Extra Care Bucks from prior purchases
Total $3.68 and I received $10 ECB for spending $29 on Maalox/Gas-X products and $6 ECB for the SoyJoy Bars. And another $4 off $20 purchase! Not bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment