Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Meijer trip....all for $9.14




I had to stop at the store to pick up taco shells for dinner and ended up walking out with everything you see. I knew that Meijer had a pretty good sale going on this week and I had coupons to match up with some of the sales.

Taco Shells (these were not on sale & I did not have a coupon)
6 Warm Delights
2 bags romaine lettuce
package of mushrooms
2 bags of Hall's
Mustard
8 cans of cream of mushroom/chicken soup
4 boxes of Fruit Rollups
3 bags of Chex Mix
Miracle Whip (not on sale & no coupon)
2 Ziploc bags
Frosting
2 loaves of bread
Meijer has coupons here (on the right hand side of the page - Meijer mealbox under specials) that can be combined with manufacturers coupons.
Oh and I almost forgot, I also got a coupon for $2.50 off my next order!




No comments:

Post a Comment